A Questex Commitment
Together We Can Create a Safe Space Where Business Can Flourish
Your health and safety—and ours—are important! With 100+ in-person events globally, Questex is monitoring data daily by country, state, local government and venue, and incorporating CDC and WHO guidelines on vaccines, testing and protocols to achieve the best safety results.
We are sharing our safety plans with you below. A highly detailed plan will be reviewed and approved by local authorities before the event. We will continue to monitor the best ways to stay safe which may result in adjustments to this plan.
Getting you back to business…safely. It happens here.
Room for Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for crowd density and social distancing. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
We encourage our attendees to follow a three feet physical distance rule.
We’ll be monitoring the event capacity overall and provide extra spacing in the conference room spaces.
Directional signage will keep traffic flowing smoothly to avoid congestion or areas that could lead to close contact.
Educational session areas will have safely distanced seating and increased cleaning protocols.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe.
- Plan to:
- Follow signage for safe physical distance
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Sanitizer will be available. We recommend that you bring your own face mask if you want, as masks are not required.
- Mostly contact-free registration.
- High-touch areas will have increased cleaning, including bathrooms, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and countertops.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email, or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.